Screen tearing using V-Sync workaround
On a few cases, it has been reported that depending on your pc specifications, you may notice screen tearing when using V-Sync. If said user is experiencing screen tearing and enables the "V-Sync" option in the settings menu, it is possible that tearing will continue to occur.
If you have this issue and assuming you have an Nvidia graphics card, you can try this workaround to enable V-Sync in the Nvidia Control Panel:
- Navigate to the Nvidia Control Pane
- Select the “Manage 3D Settings” option
- Select “Program Settings”
- Run MisBits in the background.
- Add MisBits as a program with the “Add” button
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Specify the settings for this program” list and find “Vertical Sync”
- Set “Vertical sync” to on.
- Note that screen tearing will no longer affect the game
We are working on this issue to find a more user-friendly solution. Please stay tuned to know when a fix has been issued.